Dennis has more than 16 years of experience in market research operations and project management, including 10 years focused wholly on healthcare research. He is responsible for leading the operational side of Day One’s US business to ensure seamless project delivery across a variety of methodologies and therapy areas. Dennis is known to have a checklist for just about everything which serves him very well both professionally and in one of his favorite hobbies, flying (it’s not a secret superpower… he has a private pilot certificate).
People describe Dennis as being inquisitive, practical, and organized.
He is always looking for the best way to deliver projects on time, on budget, and in an efficient manner.
- Client service excellence across a range of therapy areas and qualitative methodologies
- Collaborated in implementation of a new CRM system
- Ongoing monitoring of best practices and compliance requirements
- Management of financial targets and budget efficiencies across teams
- Led project management of a multi-year brand launch initiative for a category-leading oncology product
Roles and qualifications
- Director of Operations, US at Day One Strategy; previously Senior Project Director at Hall & Partners Health
- Degree in Business and Economics with a concentration in Marketing from Lehigh University
- FAA Private Pilot Certificate