Abigail has more than two decades of experience consulting with healthcare companies to develop global brand strategies and communications. She has helped to launch some of the world’s most successful blockbusters, as well as working with life-changing medicines for rare-disease and health tech start-ups. Prior to starting Day One, she had successful career as a Global CEO of a leading a healthcare brand and communications research agency, responsible for growth across Europe, US and Asia.
People describe Abigail as creative, determined and strategic.
Abigail is passionate about understanding how data and technology are changing the needs and behaviours of customers and the consumerisation of healthcare
She is particularly interested in the application of voice technology within research and insights and regularly shares her thinking with the industry
She has strong digital experience, working with clients to inform their multi-channel strategies and develop new methods to map the real digital behaviours of HCPs and patients
Abigail also has experience in other sectors, having launched OpenMind, a brand and innovation consultancy within Hall & Partners.
- Abigail started the healthcare division of Hall & Partners and became its youngest Managing Partner at just 28 years of age and its Global CEO 6 years later
- Led the growth of Hall & Partners Health from a start-up to a $45m global business across 3 geographies, with preferred partner status for many of the largest pharmaceutical companies
- Pioneered voice sentiment, emotional AI, micro-moment mapping and system 1 responses at scale
- Successfully led a collaboration across multiple healthcare agencies within Omnicom to deliver new thinking, innovation and ideation
- Led a 9-year client agency relationship that supported the development of a new neuroscience franchise and the launch of two new brands; this was recognised by an EphMRA award for Excellence in Collaboration
- Abigail regularly presents at IIEX (Insight Innovation Exchange), EpHMRA (European Pharmaceutical Market Research Association) and BHBIA (British Healthcare Business Intelligence Association) and won best paper at the BHBIA conference; has conducted training courses for the BHBIA and MRS (Market Research Society)
Roles and qualifications
- Founding Partner at Day One, former Global CEO of Health at Hall & Partners
- Omnicom University, Babson College Boston:
- Senior Management Programme
- Advanced Leadership Programme
- Advanced Management Programme
- Served on the board of EphMRA 2013-14 and on the advisory board for Phebi and other tech start-ups
- WIRE mentor 2020-22
- First Class Honors Degree in Human Geography from Queen Mary University of London